Patient Centered Care Workshops and Seminars
Person Centered Training for Healthcare Workers and Staff
Patient-Centered care begins with great teamwork!
The Caring Project offers healthcare team training workshops and seminars for professional caregivers. We offer software solutions to private practices, clinics, and other long-term care providers in order to improve the caregiver-patient connection.
The Caring Project delivers employee centered training that will improve understanding, communication, and teamwork amongst your healthcare team and reduce conflict and misunderstanding. We will help you build a stronger team that will also help increase trust, improve compliance, and enhance communication with your patients.
- Identify each person’s intrinsic motivations which indicate how people most naturally work, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
- Explain one’s intrinsic motivations parallel the 7-natural caring modes.
- Explore how one’s caring modes affect how a patient perceives their care experience.
- Bridge the gap between your natural caring mode and your patient’s care that will improve your patient experience.
- Help you decide how to deal effectively with demanding patients using our person-centered approach.
- Increase team efficiency and communication between patients, doctors, nurses, and staff.
As part of the pre-training planning process, we want to clearly determine your desired outcomes. We incorporate “So What?” or “What’s Next?” exercises into every training event. We provide additional resources to help keep the momentum going after the training event.
Our training is:
- Held at the location of your choice.
- Scheduled at a time that fits your needs.
- Effective for both small and large groups.
Our workshop helps physicians, nurses, care-giving support staff and office personnel by delivering tangible language and skills to improve interaction with each other and every patient.
What Each Participant Receives
We want to help you keep the learning going long into the future with the following resources:
- Online access to our Intrinsic Motivation Assessment.
- Intrinsic Motivation results explaining all seven Caring Modes.
- A training and reference manual that provides additional self-guided exercises for future learning with your organization’s logo printed on the cover.
- An 8 ½ x 11” laminated Caring Modes at a Glance reference guide.
- A business card sized Caring Modes laminated quick-reference guide.
- A one-year subscription to our “The WHY Influence” podcast.
- A copy of our Tips for Influencing Motivated Employees
Benefits for Healthcare Managers
Knowing each person’s intrinsic motivations provides managers with a tangible measurement of each of their team members. This can be leveraged to increase teamwork, improve communication, eliminate conflict, and improve cooperation between team members.
The Caring Project Software Solution
We are developing self-directed educational experience, based upon our short intrinsic motivation assessment, for patients to help them think about how they best experience care. Assessment results will be immediately provided to the healthcare team. The result provide the healthcare team with the information to engage patients beyond traditional diagnosis and treatment models. It will help each healthcare team a quick snapshot to effectively and efficiently communicate with patients to increase their trust and improve patient compliance. Contact us below to discuss how you participate.
“This protocol allows doctors to interconnect more effectively and efficiently with their patients. Knowing how to converse and approach certain patients properly is the key to patient compliance. One way might work for some patients, yet a completely different communication method needs to be utilized with others. Some people like to be more involved in their care and need exercises and tasks that they can perform at home. Some like having extra time to share their past experiences and ailments with the doctor while others love spending less time and like to get to the point quicker. The Caring Project helps eliminate the “hit and miss” method when conversing and interacting with patients.” —
Kevin Woodard, DC, FIACA, CBIS, DAFNS
Learn more about our patient-centered care training and software solutions.
Contact us to explore how you can leverage
“The Caring Project” for your healthcare team.