Employee-Centered Training Classes, Workshops and Seminars
Nobody comes to work with the intent to fail. Nobody wants conflict. Nobody wants to look incompetent. Employees want to work for organizations that value them as people who want to live and work with meaningful purpose and make a difference. Employees want to get along with others and be part of a team that makes a difference. They want to believe and trust the organization that employs them. Employee-centered organizations will attract and retain top talent because they are intrinsically motivated and have the autonomy and purpose to do their best work. They give their employers the competitive advantage.
Employee-Centered Training makes a lasting impact
“Learning about our intrinsic motivations has dramatically improved teamwork among our staff, with its insights into how each of us is “wired”. It makes assignment of projects much easier because we know who will be “fired up” with the project and who won’t. We can more accurately assign each person to the roles where they will shine.” Barb – Project Manager
“Learning about my intrinsic motivations has helped me develop a more profound sense of meaningfulness, self, engagement and confidence, and heightening my ability to be more influential with my team.” John – General Manager
Employees represent a huge investment and their efforts can generate a profitable return. Unmotivated and underperforming employees represent a huge cost and drag on the organization and you. Every business leader wants to give their employees every opportunity to succeed. Success starts with each employee when they are intrinsically motivated, purpose-driven, confident, competent, and committed to mutual success.
Our training is:
- Purposeful: We make your purpose the outcome of our training.
- Customizable: We adapt every training experience to fit your specific needs.
- Interactive: We encourage active participation and interaction that helps each participant connect with each other.
- Exploratory: We provide specific feedback about the intrinsic motivations of each participant by using our proprietary assessment that takes less than ten-minutes to complete.
- Non-Judgmental: We present our training in a manner that allows each participant to self-select the language that best describes themselves.
- Self-Validating: We encourage participants to ask hard questions in a constructive manner.
- Applicable: We believe training works when it is immediately applied to real needs.
- Sustainable: We provide each participant with a one-year subscription to our online course “Discovering Your Authentic Identity”. This membership provides full-access to additional self-guided courses and our “Be Influential” podcasts.
Contact us to learn more about our training solutions.