Your natural way to
UNDERSTAND & CONNECT
“Intrinsic Motivation” Discovery Day”
Figure out what makes YOU tick and what makes OTHERS tick!
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Maximize your strengths and overcome hidden challenges.
- Determine how people make decisions so you can better connect with them
- Grow and improve your networking strategy
- Identify your power connectors
- Have a higher level of success in your business and personal life
Location: TBD-South Metro Denver
Date: Sat. March 2nd 9 am – 1 pm
*Upon registration, you will receive an email to take a short (less than 10 minutes) Intrinsic Motivation Assessment. Results will be provided to you as part of this workshop.
Hosted by Kaz Aylott & Laurie Probsdorfer
Steve develops and delivers innovative and proprietary person-centered training solutions for corporations and other organizations that want to build employee-centric cultures. He is the developer of the Intrinsic Motivation assessment that is used in each training product.
Ruth is a certified trainer with “The Caring Project” developed by Steve Tonkin & Company, that helps healthcare providers make stronger therapeutic connections with patients. She is a professional facilitator of PATH planning for those who live with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and she is a ONEHOPE representative.