"Be Influential through yourAuthentic Identity"
This INNOVATIVE and INTERACTIVE training event is an “eye-opening and moving experience” that will leave you with a tangible avenue to “enhance every personal and business relationship.”
The “Who Am I” Workshop will provide you with immediate insights and understanding about how you can free yourself from past judgments, false beliefs, and help you step into your authentic identity as a professional and person and help you achieve your biggest goals.
- Discover and leverage your authentic identity that will lead to new personal and professional success.
- Escape life’s ruts when activities lose meaning.
- Increase your leadership influence.
- Plan for the next chapter in your life.
- Improve communication and understanding with a wide-variety of personalities.
You will receive:
- Training and Reference Manual with planning guide.
- 12-month subscription to “The Why Influence” podcast.
- 6-monthly follow-up 1-1 sessions (w/ option to purchase additional sessions in 3-mo. blocks).
- Our tips book on being influential.
- Two laminated reference guides including our “Motivations at a Glance” sheet.
Training Agenda — Day 1
- Discover your Intrinsic Motivations and Values.
- Explore the “Who Am I?” planning process and the importance of living out of authentic identity.
- Improve communication through mutual understanding and critical conversations.
- Establish best practices to increase trust with others.
- Overcome past failures and look ahead to your future
Training Agenda — Day 2
- Identify your goals and plan to seize them.
- Write your “Who Am I?” statement.
- Develop your plan to “Influence”.
- “Power of Affirmation” exercise.
- Plan your tangible “Next Steps”.
October 19 - 20, 2017
8 am until 5 pm in Denver, CO
Limited to 10 Participants