Every great culture needs to share language and a pathway to success!
Success happens when intrinsically motivated people rally behind a great vision. A great culture is when those same people share purpose, language, goals, and values. The Intrinsic Motivation Culture and Leadership Template provides a pathway that motivates each person in the organization. We call it a template to allow flexibility for intrinsically motivated people to address a wide-range of issues in a wide variety of organizations.
This strategic management template starts with:
- Discovering the nature of the intrinsic motivation within each person.
- Considers the culture in which the team is expected to perform.
- Defines and educates participants on the three roles resident in every organization that enhances autonomous, creative and productive organizations.
- Aligns communication and processes throughout the organization.
- Properly positions management and provides effective training that fosters success.
The Intrinsic Motivation Culture and Leadership Template provides a simple structure to help establish shared language and structure assuring each employee understands what makes the organization successful and what their responsibility is to help achieve this success. It can be informally or formally implemented in a way that overlays your existing organizational structure. Whether you want to use it for your whole organization, within a specific department, or individually, the Intrinsic Motivation Culture and Leadership Template will be a powerful tool to create your culture of success.
If you need to communicate your vision of success, ideas, or strategy in a practical and sustainable manner, contact us and we will be glad to introduce you to it.
This template underlies existing organizational structure and hierarchy and provides the language and structure to help each person stay on the right page. It can be formally or informally implemented into any organization.
Contact us to discuss the Culture and Leadership Template and how it can be applied to help create your culture of success.